Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Life of a Under-Graduate

I have to fill in again don't I ? Recently, I was excepted to further my studies onto a higher plane of education that is in the diploma level in UTM International College, Kuala Lumpur. It was the highlights of my life, because I was excepted by one of the top Universities in Malaysia, even if I had already missed a couple of class. Firstly, I had to make a tough choice before getting into here, because at the same time, I've got to choose between the Matriculation course in Accounting of a Diploma in Quantity Surveying, but as you all know , I've chosen a safe road, that is to continue in Diploma.

The first day on arriving at UTMKL, it was quite interesting, because many of my long lost friend and my old friend is in here. But the downside of the day is the orientation , I was literally bored to death there, because the speech was making me yawn all day long.

Now, I've been here for about a month and I'm loving it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment